Windsor Speakers is a Public Speaking club based in Windsor Berkshire UK, with a thriving membership of people of all ages, genders and nationalities.
It provides a safe, supportive and educational environment to help conquer any fears or limiting beliefs you may have about communicating your message to an audience, and to grow into a skilled and effective public speaker.
When you become a member of our club, you can:
- Become more confident when speaking in public
- Learn to think on your feet in front of an audience
- Learn speech preparation and presentation skills
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve your career prospects
- Meet other like-minded people
- Discover that you enjoy public speaking!
If you are interested in attending one of our meetings as a guest, or would like to find out more about joining, and how membership can make a real difference to your communication and leadership skills, then follow in our footsteps and make contact.
Typically our meetings take place in a social setting and as always guests are welcomed and free to visit, however in keeping with the government social-distancing rules we are running all our meetings online using ‘Zoom’ video-conferencing until we can return to normal.
If you would like to connect to any of these meetings as a guest please contact us below or join our Zoom meeting with this link.
Check out the meeting dates below for the start times.