Windsor Speakers is a public speaking club based in Windsor, Berkshire, UK. The Club has a thriving membership of people of all ages, backgrounds, nationalities and genders which meets on the 1st and 3rd Monday in the month (currently via Zoom).
We provide a safe, supportive, educational environment to help you overcome and conquer those fears or limiting beliefs you may have about communicating your message to an audience and to grow into a skilled and effective public speaker.
Benefits of joining Toastmasters
- Become more confident and enjoy speaking in public
- Learn to think on your feet in front of an audience
- Learn speech preparation and presentation skills
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Develop leadership skills with other like-minded people
- Make lifelong friendships
If you are interested in attending one of our meetings as a guest, or would like to find out more about joining, and how membership can make a real difference to your communication and leadership skills, then follow in our footsteps and make contact.